Yesterday, I got bored and craving sweets, so I made some cranberry oatmeal cookies. I’ve made cookies many times before, but these turned out great!
Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
1 1/4 C (2 1/2 sticks) Margarine or Butter, softened
3/4 C firmly packed Brown Sugar
1/2 C Granulated Sugar
1 t Vanilla
1 1/2 C All Purpose Flour
1 t Baking Soda
1 t Ground Cinnamon
1/2 t Salt (Optional)
1/4 t Ground Nutmeg
3 C Oats, uncooked
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; add to butter mixture; mix well.
- Add oats; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-9 minutes for a chewy cookie; 10-11 minutes for a crisp cookie.
- Cool 1 minute on sheets; transfer to wire rack…
View original post 7 more words