Thank you so much for giving me a look! I’m flattered and look forward to watching my own nominees in the near future. This is an honor!
This is an award given to small bloggers to help them gain some more views and get recognized.
The rules for the award are:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
• Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
• Give 11 random facts about yourself.
• Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
• Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
• Give them 11 questions to answer.
I was nominated by https://pliscaplace.wordpress.com/ . Check them out. 🙂
Below you will find 11 questions that Pliscaplace’s nominees must answer, with my answers in bold:
1) In the world of online shopping do you prefer amazon or eBay more?
I am not well-versed in online shopping, since I am low-income.
2) If a genie appeared and granted you one wish (sorry only one per customer), what would that wish be?
To end poverty. I am sick of people dying from preventable illnesses, especially from that.
3) The SuperFriends are looking for help, what is YOUR superpower?
I have a LOT of empathy, which needs to be controlled.
4) Cats, dogs, sheep, or goats; what kind of person are you?
I guess I’m most compatible with dogs for caring, but I love almost all animals. I even thought the world’s largest insect was somewhat cute.
5) Which do you prefer; today’s music or yesterday’s hits (decade)?
I’m partial to the hits of the 1990s…maybe it’s because I grew up during then?
6) Thinking back 20 years ago, did you imagine you would be where you are today (location, job, life)?
I would have laughed at you if you told me I would be living in Kentucky. I grew up in Southern California, and I thought my mother’s family hated my mother and me.
7) If you were born in another time, when would that be?
Probably during the Baby Boom generation (1946-54). I would have tried to get involved in Civil Rights movements and ending discrimination, like I want to do today.
8) You were invited to a masquerade party, what costume are you going to wear?
I have to admit, I am totally into Sarah’s ball gown from Labyrinth. And of course, I would be looking for my Goblin King.
9) Are you more of a day person or a night person?
Definitely a night person.
10) You have been invited to play along with your favorite band in an upcoming concert, what instrument are you going to play?
Left-handed guitar – with lessons of course.
11) When you look outside your window, what do you see?
I see a parking lot, with a drain gulley that fills when it rains, next to another parking lot, on a cul-de-sac.
Here are 11 random facts about me:
- I was on the tall flags team at my high school for one semester. I quit due to lots of bullying and backstabbing.
- I am a Sherlockian.
- I was a theater major throughout my high school and junior college days.
- I am a Kentucky Certified Peer Specialist, though my
- The left-handed guitar answer to a question is not a joke – I am left-handed.
- I have a dog named Bear, who has his own Facebook page.
- My favorite color is purple, with green as second.
- When I revealed I had autism to my psychology professor, she pitied me.
- I feel I should have become a psychologist to prove the above psychology professor wrong.
- I eat a banana every day as part of my meal plan.
- I do my own cooking, and take care of my mother.
Here are my nominations:
Here are 11 questions for my fellow nominees:
- Are you political? What are your views?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite food?
- How do you like your eggs (if you do)?
- Do you like where you live?
- If someone lives a lifestyle your religion rejects, how would you treat them?
- How do you treat people different from you?
- Is it beneficial to hate someone if they hate you?
- Why do you hold that view?
- Would you listen to an autistic adult, even if they disagreed with you?
- What are your views on spiritual pride?